Do You Know What The Top 3 Nutritional Tips To Help You Get The Body You Want?
When you are looking for ways to lose weight and then get fit, you need to consider nutrition in your plan. Without a good nutritional plan your chances for success is ‘slim’ to none. The bad news is that it will take some work but the good news is here are my top three nutritional tips that will help you get the body you desire.
1. Think fiber! When you are considering your carbohydrate intake, make sure all your consumption comes from higher fiber sources like vegetables, fruits, and high fiber unrefined grains. The most important thing is to avoid refined sugars and refined grains. This is the one most important reasons why so many people struggle with body fat. To help you get started here are some fruits with high fiber: Apples, Avocado, Bananas, Berries like Blueberries, Blackberries, Raspberries. So go ahead and put this on your next shopping list. Now don’t forget the vegetables again to help you out, here are some of the highest fiber vegetables: Beans, Carrots, Mushrooms, Potato with skin, Sweet Potatoes. Even if you pick a few from this list, you will be ahead of the game and on your way to a fit body. Remember that fiber helps fill you up and also slows down the glycemic response of the foods you eat, all beneficial for getting super lean.
2. Get Quality Protein In Your Daily Diet Is Critical. Eating high quality protein is crucial because it has a higher thermic effect that carbohydrate and fat which means you burn more calories digesting it. It also creates satiety so your hunger is satisfied longer. Protein is one of the main building blocks for maintaining and building lean muscle. By building lean muscle mass, you are helping your metabolism increase which will help you lose the fat faster. Some of the high quality protein will come from eggs, fish and roast chicken. If you are willing to get more adventurous, tofu and soya milk are great choices too.
3. Don’t Be Afraid To Eat Fat! Many people try hard to not consume any fat which is a big mistake. This causes a negative affect in the hormone levels in your body and will bring on more cravings and as a result you will want to eat more. Research shows that consuming enough healthy fats daily is very important. Excellent sources of fat can come from a whole variety of nuts. Here are the top three nuts you should have in your house: Almonds, Walnuts and Pecans. On a side note, saturated fats from tropical oils are thought as bad fats by many nutritionists and some health professionals. Yes, they are high in saturated fats but believe or not, it is actually beneficial for you. An example that you may be familiar with is coconut oil. So the next time you are at the grocery store, pick up some coconut oil.
As you begin your journey in weight loss and getting fit just remember, nutrition needs to be part of your plan or it won’t work. These three tips will get you on the right path to success so start with these and then incorporate more tips by reading the ebook.
So in essence, keep these three tips in mind:
– Always think about adding fiber in your diet
– Good quality protein are the fundamental building blocks
– Get some healthy fats in your diet
When you have these tips mastered, you will not only look great but you will feel great. So go ahead and take the chance and watch your flabby stomach fat melt away in no time.